Meceola Tech values initiative and strives to support students in their efforts to succeed. Meceola Tech provides resources to help make the experience as smooth as possible.
Where do I start?
1. Fill out the application for the program of your choice, and submit it on-line or in person.
2. Complete a background check, which MUST be done before class starts. Also, provide a driver’s license (or photo ID) for Meceola Tech to copy.
3. First payment MUST be paid BEFORE the first day of class. Tuition can be paid with cash, check, or by credit card (Master Card, VISA, Discover, or American Express are accepted).
- In person: Pay by credit card, cash, or check at the Mecosta Osceola Career Center.
- By mail: Mail payment to Meceola Tech, Attn: Meceola Tech Admissions, 15830 190th Ave., Big Rapids, MI 49307.
- By Telephone: Make payment using a credit card at (231) 796-5805.
Payment may be paid in full, however payments can be divided into three equal payments.